ALIMENT LAB operates in compliance with national (Greek Standardization Organization ELOT), European (European Committee for Standardization, CEN) and international standards (International Organization for Standardization, ISO).
The laboratory has established and applies a Quality Management System in compliance with ISO / IEC 17025,so as to provide high quality services. Based on this international standard, the laboratory’s adequacy and impartiality is assessed. Food and water analysis services of ALIMENT LAB laboratory have been evaluated and accredited by the official National Accreditation System (E.SY.D with certification number 879) as well as by Halal Certification Services for the analysis of religious credentials.
ALIMENT LAB is committed to the following:
- Strict observance of Procedures of the Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 17025 and the requirements of the legislation, assuring to customers the integrity of the results.
- Hiring qualified, skilled and experienced staff, as agronomists, veterinarians, chemists and food technologists in order to provide high quality testing services.
- The provision of appropriate instruments, equipment and facilities to the staff and continuous training of the latter in the implementation of Quality Management System Procedures concerning the workstation and analysis of food and water.
- The accuracy and reliability of test results and the fastest possible completion of trials.
- Control and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Continuous communication with customers and staff so as to ensure quick response to market changes and needs of each customer.
- Offering competitive prices tailored to the requirements and needs of customers.